Thursday, May 1, 2008

Boy in Bushwick celebrates 10,000 hits

As this writer prepares to leave for New Hampshire tomorrow to attend an awards ceremony at the University of New Hampshire, I am proud to report that Boy in Bushwick achieved 10,000 hits yesterday morning.

I launched this blog as a way to reclaim my voice upon my departure from the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation in February 2007. In many ways it has evolved into a place where I can express my editorial voice. People across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, and in countries, including Saudi Arabia, have all logged on to read my thoughts about the movement for LGBT rights and the city in which I live. I thank those who have taken the time to read the blog, and I look forward to another 10,000 hits.

No comments: