Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sarah Palin Says She Will Not Run for President

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin told radio host Mark Levin earlier on Wednesday, Oct. 5, that she will not run for president.

"I have decided that I will not be seeking the 2012 GOP nomination for President of the United States," said the former vice presidential nominee. "As always, my family comes first and obviously Todd and I put great consideration into family life before making this decision. When we serve, we devote ourselves to God, family and country. My decision maintains this order."

Palin's announcement comes a day after New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said he will not enter the race. A CBS News poll that was released earlier this week found that only 23 percent of Republican primary voters would have welcomed a Palin presidential campaign.

No comments: