Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Snowpocalypse spawns South Station chaos

I truly never thought I would see the day when a woman would threaten to pull a knife on someone at the South Station bus terminal, but this scene played itself out earlier this morning in front of the Fung Wah booth.

I am scheduled to take a 3:20 p.m. Amtrak train to Washington, D.C., this afternoon, but this snowpocalypse that has paralyzed travel along the Northeast coast has certainly worn out its welcome. Here are some parting shots of the storm from Boston yesterday afternoon as it finally began to pull away. And nobody threatened to stab me while I took these pictures and shot this clip!



Columbus Avenue in the South End around 12:30 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 27.



A sign of the season in downtown Boston.



Approaching Quincy Market.



Boston Harbor near Long Wharf.



Walking away from the Back Bay T station on the Southwest Corridor.



On the Southwest Corridor.

No comments: